RustScale Ionizer Technology
How It Works
The RustScale Ionizer consists of two structures – an external casing of Brass and an internal structure of specialized Zinc(Zn) and Polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE).
RustScale Ionizer uses Electrostatic Effect and Galvanic Effect.
- Electrostatic Effect
Generates a Vortex and Static Electricity by friction with PTFE when water passes through. This strengthens the ion combination with Zinc ion.
A Vortex is the stream which is whirling in the reverse direction of the flow by rotational motion of a fluid.
- The Galvanic Effect
Electrons are emitted by the potential difference between brass and specialized Zinc.
Because of this, Zinc ion is dissolved in the water and the acicular structure is adhered onto Zinc ion.
This changes the orbicular structure and enlarges it 15 times of its volume.(Report of Rostock University, Germany)
Conversion of Rust and the principle of leakage prevention
- Rust Prevention
The specialized Zinc in the internal RustScale Ionizer has a higher tendency of ionization than Iron(Fe).
Therefore, Zinc is ionized faster than Iron. Thus Iron is very slow to corrode if any due to its cathodic protection.
It is called Galvanic Anode Method
- Conversion of Rust ˙ the principle of leakage prevention
Rust forms on the inner side of water pipes and is a complicatedly adhered reddish rust(Fe2O3).
The rust reacts with electrons generated from the RustScale Ionizer and is converted into black Magnetite(Fe3O4).
Magnetite forms a coating on the pipe, preventing corrosion and leaking.
When the inner pipe is coated with Magnetite, the lifespan of the pipe is extended 2-3 times due to the increased hardness.
The Effect of RustScale Ionizer
- The acicular structure of Scale such as Calcium(Ca), Magnesium and Slime·Germs·Rust water is eliminated by the orbicular structure.
- Water which has passed through RustScale Ionizer is approximately 3.7 times of the soft water effect than general water.
- Oxygenated water (H₂O₂) is generated when it goes through RustScale Ionizer. Antibiotic, antibacteria and water’s cleansing function are created by this oxygenation.
The responsible ranges of RustScale Ionizer
- Removal of Slime
- Removal of Scale
- Conversion Rust into Magnetite(Fe3O4)
- Leakage Prevention
- Water Quality Improvement
- Cost reduction etc.
Zinc(Zn) water made by RustScale Ionizer
RustScale Ionizer generates Zinc ions.
Is Zinc a heavy metal?
Yes, it is. Zinc is a heavy metal.
Some people are avoiding Zinc because it is a heavy metal.
However, Zinc is totally different from Zinc ion (hereinafter marked it as Zinc).
Recently, people have been more interested in the effect of Zinc.
The Effect of Zinc(Zn)
- Zinc(Zn) is one of the essential minerals which enforces the immune function and operates the body’s metabolism effectively.
- Zinc is necessary for those suffering from diabetes, diabetic complications or high-risky groups of diabetes.
- Academic reports have indicated that more than 15mg of sufficient Zinc ingestion daily will slow disease and helps to reduce patients’ symptoms. However, too much is as bad as too little.
- It is necessary for intake to be limited to moderate amounts. RustScale Ionizer uses Zinc and it removes Rust and Scale by the method of Galvanic Anode.
- Specialized Zinc in the inner RustScale Ionizer dissolves in the water and creates Zinc water.
- Zinc ion generated from RustScale Ionizer is an essential mineral for our body and its average is 0.03mg/l.